- Hong Kong Sinfonietta Limited only accepts merchandise orders from, and only delivers goods to areas within Hong Kong Post’s local mail delivery service.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by the customer upon receipt of the customer’s purchase order, and only till then is the purchase officially confirmed.
- Goods sold or ordered are not refundable or returnable under normal circumstances.
If the goods you received are damaged or faulty in any way, please contact Hong Kong Sinfonietta Limited within 14 days of the date of receipt. Requests made after the above-mentioned period will not be processed.
- The personal data provided will only be used for order processing and delivery of the goods. You have the right to request access to and correct personal data in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. For enquiries concerning personal data, please contact Hong Kong Sinfonietta Limited.
- Any purchase is for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business purposes.
- Hong Kong Sinfonietta Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions on each purchase.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2836 3336 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.