- Hong Kong Sinfonietta Limited only accepts merchandise orders from, and only delivers goods to areas within Hong Kong Post’s local mail delivery service.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by the customer upon receipt of the customer’s purchase order, and only till then is the purchase officially confirmed.
- Goods sold or ordered are not refundable or returnable under normal circumstances.
If the goods you received are damaged or faulty in any way, please contact Hong Kong Sinfonietta Limited within 14 days of the date of receipt. Requests made after the above-mentioned period will not be processed.
- The personal data provided will only be used for order processing and delivery of the goods. You have the right to request access to and correct personal data in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. For enquiries concerning personal data, please contact Hong Kong Sinfonietta Limited.
- Any purchase is for your non-commercial, personal use only and must not be used for business purposes.
- Hong Kong Sinfonietta Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions on each purchase.
- For enquiries, please call +852 2836 3336 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration and payment can be made up to 24 hours before the event and can only be made online through this website.
- Unless otherwise stated, each registration is limited to a maximum of 4 seats. All registrations once confirmed are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Registration has to be made for each audience member regardless of age. (Please observe the age limit specified for each event.)
- Incomplete registration will not be processed. Please ensure all required information is provided.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by the customer only if payment is successful and only till then is the registration officially confirmed.
- Please retain and present a hard copy of the confirmation email and the payment reference for admission to the event. Hong Kong Sinfonietta reserves the right to confirm the participant’s identity.
- You are strongly advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers can only be admitted at a suitable break during the event. Hong Kong Sinfonietta reserves the right to not admit latecomers.
- Hong Kong Sinfonietta reserves the right to change programmes and artists.