|Piano||Colleen Lee (HKS Artist Associate 2010-2011)|
Violin Sonata No 21 in E minor, K304 (Arranged for Flugelhorn)
Trois Mélodies, Op 7: No 1 Après un Rêve (Arranged for Flugelhorn)
Sonatine for Trumpet & Piano
Trio in E-flat for Horn, Violin & Piano, Op 40 (Arranged for Flugelhorn)
Sergei Nakariakov (Trumpet/Flugelhorn)
“Heavenly trumpet sound.” Die Welt
“He doesn’t play the trumpet, he sings it.” Medici.tv
“Sergei Nakarikov knows no bounds.” Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung
“He proves himself to be the ‘Paganini of the trumpet’, nothing is too quick or delicate for him.” Mannheimer Morgen
“Sergei Nakariakov must be a fish, who breathes with his gills!”Münchner Merkur
• A prodigy dubbed “the Paganini of the trumpet” (after a performance at only 13) and “Caruso of the trumpet” (Musik & Theater), he made his débuts at Salzburg Festival and Ivo Pogorelich Festival at age 14 and received the Prix Davidoff the following year at Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival
• His remarkable discography of not only the trumpet repertoire but also transcriptions of violin, piano and cello masterpieces has garnered the highest praises including “R10 – Coup de foudre” (Classica-Répertoire), RTL d’Or
• A regular guest at the world’s most prestigious venues and festivals, and has collaborated with the top orchestras and conductors such as Ashkenazy, Bělohlávek, Eschenbach, Gergiev, Marriner, Temirkanov, etc
Disease Prevention Measures
- Audience members will need to go through temperature checks upon entering the performance venue. Those with fever symptoms will be denied entry and should seek immediate medical advice.
- Audience members must wear their own masks inside the performance venue.
- To comply with the reduced capacity and social distancing regulations of the performance venue, special seating arrangements are in place. Please sit in your assigned seats.