|Piano||Colleen Lee (HKS Artist Associate 2010-2011)|
Coriolan Overture, Op 62
Piano Concerto No 5 in E-flat, Op 73, “Emperor”
Symphony No 6 in F, Op 68, “Pastorale”#
*Conductor Perry So is replacing Jason Lai who is unable to travel to Hong Kong due to the pandemic.
#Replacing Beethoven’s Symphony No 7 in A, Op 92
Hong Kong Sinfonietta returns to the concert hall with two different programmes this October to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Beethoven’s birth. On 31 October, the orchestra will present an all-Beethoven programme under the baton of Perry So, featuring the Coriolan Overture, Piano Concerto No 5 with pianist Colleen Lee, and Symphony No 6.
Perry So (Conductor/Presenter)
“His ability to build climaxes with judgment and power was unerring.”Seen and Heard International
- Gustavo Dudamel Conducting Fellow, Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Artistic Partner, Orquesta Sinfónica del Principado de Asturias (2017-2018)
- Assistant and later Associate Conductor, Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (2008-2012)
Colleen Lee (Piano)
- 6th Prize, International Fryderyk Chopin Piano Competition 2005
- 1st Prize, the Third International Seiler Piano Competition 2003
- Has performed with London Symphony Orchestra and Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra, etc
- Has been featured at festivals including the International Chopin Festival in Poland, Assisi International Piano Festival in Italy, Pianoforte-Festival Meissen in Germany and International Keyboard Festival in New York
Disease Prevention Measures
- Audience members will need to go through temperature checks upon entering the performance venue. Those with fever symptoms will be denied entry and should seek immediate medical advice.
- Audience members must wear their own masks inside the performance venue.
- To comply with the reduced capacity and social distancing regulations of the performance venue, special seating arrangements are in place. Please sit in your assigned seats.